Jump to navigation Jump to search
- MaRDI Portal
- MaRDI Portal main page
- Manage portal containers and images.
- QuickStatements is a tool to batch-edit portal data
- Query service
- Query the MaRDI portal using SPARQL
- Portal containers
- Short description of all containers in the Portal
- How to deploy and configure the portal for different environments (local / CI / Server)
- MaRDI Portal main page on GitHub
- Project tasks
- MaRDI project tasks overview
- Portal examples
- Jupyter notebooks examples
- Import process overview
- UML action diagram showing import process from zwMath.
- Import properties from Wikidata
- How to to import items and properties from Wikidata into the Portal.
- Read data from zbMath
- There are millions of references to papers in the zbMath database. We just need (for now) those related to the list of mathematical software that has been imported into the MaRDI-Portal.
- Populate the portal using the Wikibase API
- Import the data read from zbMath into the data structure setup from properties imported from Wikidata.
- Testing concept
- General guidelines about testing the MaRDI Portal.
- Selenium, see also Deployment
- Selenium container documentation
- Backup and restore
- How to configure automatically and manually backup the data, and restore a backup.
Wikibase Stakeholder Group (WBSG)
- WBSG projects and WBSG Rhizome Loomio (requires login)
- The Wikibase Stakeholder Group coordinates a variety of projects for the broader Wikibase ecosystem.
- Why Wikibase? Why not?
- Columbia University’s Morningside campus in New York City, the Knowledge Graph Conference (KGC)
- Library Carpentry Wikidata
- This Library Carpentry lesson introduces librarians to Wikidata.
- Wikibase: configure, customize, and collaborate
- These are the materials for a workshop on getting started with Wikibase, offered at Semantic Web in Libraries 2018 in Bonn, Germany on November 26, 2018.
- Wikibase for Research Infrastructure
- Getting started with Wikibase for your own research.
- Harald Sack presentations
- Professor of Information Service Engineering
- Knowledge Graphs (Open HPI)
- Prof. Dr. Harald Sack, Dr. Mehwish Alam
- Kubernetes Tutorial for Beginners
- Full Kubernetes Tutorial | Kubernetes Course | Hands-on course with a lot of demos
- The definitive Guide to Docker compose
- Everything you need to know about Docker Compose and how you can use it to run multi-container applications.
- Selenium with Python
- Selenium Python bindings provides a simple API to write functional/acceptance tests using Selenium WebDriver.
Wikibase and Wikidata
- Blazegraph™ DB is a ultra high-performance graph database supporting Blueprints and RDF/SPARQL APIs.
- The EU Knowledge Graph
- This graph contains structured information about the European Union.
- Gerrit, Phabricator
- Wikimedia code review (Gerrit), collaboration platform open to all Wikimedia contributors (Phabricator).
- MediaWiki API overview, MediaWiki API
- The MediaWiki Action API is a web service that allows access to some wiki-features like authentication, page operations, and search.
- SPARQL and SPARQL Endpoint interface to Python
- SPARQL is a language to formulate questions (queries) for knowledge databases.
- Wikibase/Docker documentation, Github
- Installing the Docker images for Wikibase.
- Wiki markup
- Mediawiki formatting help.
- Open-source software suite for creating collaborative knowledge bases.
- Wikidata Query Service, Wikidata Query Service user manual
- Wikidata Query Service (WDQS) is a software package and public service designed to provide a SPARQL endpoint which allows you to query against the Wikidata data set.
- WikibaseImport extension
- WikibaseImport is a MediaWiki extension that provides a maintenance script for importing entities from another Wikibase instance. (e.. Wikidata)
- Wikitech is the home of technical documentation of Wikimedia Foundation infrastructure and services.