Attendees: Johannes, Larissa, Daniel, Moritz, Eloi
Protocol by: Eloi
- Larissa: zbMath import has started and needs to run in the next weeks. More fields need to be added.
- Eloi: polyDB data has been published in the portal. Newsletter on Knowledge Graphs will be send this week.
- Daniel: Profile types by WikiProject will be soon be available in Scholia (which defines subsets on Wikidata using tags that are used by a specific WikiProject, e.g. WikiProject Mathematics). Not much tagged yet in terms of in Wikidata, but could serve as a basis for syncing with MaRDI portal.
- Meeting on Thursday takes place in hybrid format.
- In preparation for the Workshop Moritz has set up a document to describe the current status of the portal: Objective of the MaRDI portal and what has been achieved so far.
Literature Review Topics
- Eloi is finishing the discussion part.
- MSC property and Review Text has to be added.
Discussion on how to save long texts on entities (Abstracts, review texts, etc.)
- Review Text just saved as plain text loses the format, which makes the full text search more difficult.
- Three discussed options are:
- Use the description field of an entity
- Create a new property (this allows adding qualifiers, such as: 'contains formula', 'reviewed by', ...)
- Save the text in a MediaWiki page related to the entity
- Formulasearch based on the review text is also planned.
- Daniel: Demo for paper search https://w.wiki/6r6h