Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attendees: Johannes, Daniel, Larissa, Moritz, Eloi
Protocol by: Eloi
- Moritz: Planning transfer to new server
- Daniel: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Synia — allows to configure parametrized SPARQL queries via Mediawiki pages
- Eloi: check also https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LinkedWiki
- Johannes: Conversion tool formulas from TeX to MathML: Running the test set with all formulas from English Wikipedia. Fixes done, refactoring of these in progress.
- Moritz/ Daniel: Wikimedia Hackathon 2023
- MaRDI-Dienstag: Sentence regarding Tools for SPARQL in Mediawiki (Daniel)
- We are exploring ways to parametrize SPARQL queries and to configure them more comfortably from the portal wiki.
- ZIB-Meeting end of April
- Transfer to mardi02: Announce the day where the data transfer will take place (set the current portal at read-only).
- Mardi01 is to be discontinued due to administrative/security issues. (It would still be useful to maintain some version of it as staging environment)
- Bug in backup-test in portal-compose.
- No meeting next week (Osterferien).